Exceeding the Boundaries of Portable Projectors
Halo+ outperforms most portable projectors, making it our brightest, most advanced, fully portable projector ever! With a powerful built-in battery, 1080p FHD, and the smartest screen adaption technology on the planet, Halo+ delivers the premier visual experience you need when going places.1
Brightest Projector in its Class
With Halo+, you get brilliant 1080p FHD and LED-powered hyper-focused 900 ANSI lumens in a compact build. Whether it's family game night or movies in the backyard, Halo+ will make all your project remarkably brighter.
Project However You Want
With a 1.2:1 throw ratio, you have more flexibility when setting up your Halo+ indoors in any room or for movie nights in the backyard. Cast screen sizes of 60''-120” and elevate your next outdoor adventure without stressing over projector placement and installation.
*The throw distances above are estimations and may differ in actual usage scenarios. Adjustments required are based on your specific living space dimensions and conditions.
Product Classsfication：Portable projector
Standard Resolution：1920 x 1080（1080p）
Display Chip：0.33" DMD
Luminance：700 - 900 ANSI Lumens
Lens：High Light Transmission Coated Lens
Keystone Correction：Auto Keystone
Correction for both vertical and horizontal
Throm Ratio：1.2 : 1
Projection Method：Forward / backward / hang ceiling
Speaker：2 x 3W
Mirroring Display：Chromecast built-in
Input Ports：DC x 1 HDMI 2.0 x 1 USB 2.0 x 1
Output Port：3.5mm headphone x 1
WiFi：Dual-band 2.4/5GHz， 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
Size：113.5 x 145 x 171.5 mm
Product Weight：3.53 Pounds
Power Plug：x 1
Bluetooth Remote Control：x 1
1920 x 1080（1080p）
700 - 900 ANSI Lumens
High Light Transmission Coated Lens
Auto Keystone Correction for both vertical and horizontal
Forward / backward / hang ceiling
2 x 3W
DC x 1 HDMI 2.0 x 1 USB 2.0 x 1
3.5mm headphone x 1
Dual-band 2.4/5GHz, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
113.5 x 145 x 171.5 mm
Bluetooth Remote Control
1. Product brightness values and marks are generated by the XGIMI laboratory and enterprise. For relevant XGIMI laboratory standards, refer to: https://eu.xgimi.com/pages/luminance-testing-method.
2. This value is the theoretical projective size. To obtain a optimal viewing experience, the recommended projective size is: 40"-120" (MoGo Pro, MoGo Pro+, Halo, Halo+, Elfin).
3. This value is the theoretical lifespan of the light source. The actual lifespan may vary according to different environments, modes, and user experiences.
4. The value of the storage space is the total storage space. The system occupies space in actual use. However, this used space is smaller than the marked size, and individual user experiences may vary based on usage.
* Actual product features and specifications (including appearance, color, and size) and actual display aspects (including backgrounds, interface, and icons) may vary by country. Please consult the point of sale for further information.
* All performance data in the preceding pages are theoretical values obtained by XGIMI internal laboratories through tests conducted under particular conditions. Refer to the aforementioned product details for more information on the specific testing conditions. Actual performance may vary based on individual product configuration, software versions, application conditions, and environmental factors. All data is subject to actual usage.
* XGIMI makes every effort at the time of publication to ensure the accuracy of product information it provides. Due to subsequent changes involving product batches, production, and supply factors, it may be necessary for XGIMI to make changes and adjustments to text and images so that they match the performance, specifications, indexes, and components of the actual product. Product information is subject to such changes and adjustments without notice.
* Operating temperature: 0℃ to 40℃.
* All parameters listed on this page are measured in an XGIMI internal test environment for mass production. User experiences may vary in different settings, usage conditions, software versions, etc. Please check the official XGIMI website for detailed test standards and data.
* The product will be attached with a printed manual. However, the electronic manual will be updated on the XGIMI website. If there is any discrepancy or conflict between the printed and the electronic manual, please refer to the latest electronic manual on the official website: https://eu.xgimi.com/pages/halo-plus-support.