What the Experts Say
"It delivers a bright image, has decent onboard audio, features Android TV, and does so in a portable form factor that you can set up anywhere in a matter of minutes."
"It's no exaggeration to say the Halo+ is at the top end of the portable projector market."
Exceeding the Boundaries of Portable Projectors
Halo+ outperforms most portable projectors, making it our brightest, most advanced, fully portable projector ever! With a powerful built-in battery, 1080p FHD, and intelligent screen adaption technology, Halo+ delivers the premier visual experience you need when going places.
See all product notes at the bottom of the page
Brightest Projector in its Class
With Halo+, you get brilliant 1080p FHD and LED-powered hyper-focused 900 ANSI lumens in a compact build.1 Whether it's family game night or movies in the backyard, Halo+ will make all your project remarkably brighter.
Project However You Want
With a 1.2:1 throw ratio, you have more flexibility when setting up your Halo+ indoors in any room or for movie nights in the backyard. Cast screen sizes of 60''-120” and elevate your next outdoor adventure without stressing over projector placement and installation.4
*The throw distances above are estimations and may differ in actual usage scenarios. Adjustments required are based on your specific living space dimensions and conditions.
1920 × 1080 pixels
900 ANSI Lumens1
High Light Transmission Coated Lens
Yes, Frame Packing & Side by Side
Intelligent Obstacle Avoidance
40” - 200”5
Front, Rear, Front Ceiling, Rear Ceiling
Intelligent Screen Alignment
Intelligent Obstacle Avoidance
2 × 5W Harman/Kardon
Dolby Digital (DD)
Dolby Digital Plus (DD+)
Headphone × 1 (3.5mm)
Dual-band 2.4/5GHz, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac11
DC × 1
HDMI (EARC Supported) × 1
USB × 1
Product Size (H × W × D)
113.5 × 145 × 171.5mm13
What's in the Box
Bluetooth Remote Control
Product Classsfication：Portable Projector
Display Chip：0.33” DMD
Supported Formats：HDR10, HLG
Brightness：900 ANSI Lumens1
Standard Resolution：1920 × 1080 pixels
Lamp Life：25000 Hours8
Lens：High Light Transmission Coated Lens
3D：Yes, Frame Packing & Side by Side
Auto Keystone Correction3：Yes
Intelligent Obstacle Avoidance：Yes
Intelligent Screen Alignment：Yes
Throw Ratio：1.2 : 1
Projection Method：Front, Rear, Front Ceiling, Rear Ceiling
Image Size：40” - 200”5
Speaker：2 × 5W Harman/Kardon
Dolby Digital (DD)：Yes
Mirroring Display：Chromecast built-in/Airscreen
Input Ports：DC × 1 HDMI (EARC Supported) × 1 USB × 1
Output Port：Headphone × 1 (3.5mm)
WiFi：Dual-band 2.4/5GHz, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac11
Product Size (H × W × D)：113.5 × 145 × 171.5mm13
What's in the Box
Warranty Card：x 1
Power Plug：x 1
Bluetooth Remote Control：x 1
1. Product brightness values and marks are generated by the XGIMI enterprise and laboratories. For relevant XGIMI laboratory standards, refer to:: https://eu.xgimi.com/pages/luminance-testing-method.
2. Built-in battery life is subject to environmental conditions, configurations, and user habits.
3. To ensure calibration is accurately performed, it is recommended that the side throw angle does not exceed 40° (degrees). The display quality may vary based on product usage habits and environmental conditions.
4. The throw distances above are estimations and may differ in actual usage scenarios. Adjustments required are based on your specific living space dimensions and conditions.
5. For the best viewing experience, we recommend using a projection size of 60-120 inches. Exceeding this range may affect the quality of your projected content. The display quality may vary based on product usage habits and environmental conditions.
6. Android TV is a trademark of Google LLC.
7. After connecting your gaming console via an HDMI cable, the resolution unchanged after Halo+automatically switches to Game Mode Boost. - Data from XGIMI labs.
8. 25,000 hours is the theoretical lifespan of the light source. The actual lifespan may vary due to differences in environmental conditions, product usage, and the mode selected.
9. The actual storage capacity is subject to change based on various factors, such as system usage, software version, and settings used.
10. The 6-sec quick start is the theoretical test value for standby mode. The actual quick start time varies depending on the individual product. The start-up time is relatively long after the first power on/off. This data comes from XGIMI laboratories.
11. Router required
12. Measured under an ambient temperature of 25°C with a 1-meter distance from the machine. Results may vary based on different testing environments, conditions, and the product being evaluated. This data comes from XGIMI laboratories.
13. The actual size may vary based on configuration, manufacturing, and testing method.
14. The actual weight may vary based on configuration, manufacturing process, and testing method.
* Actual product features and specifications (including appearance, color, and size) and actual display aspects (including backgrounds, interface, and icons) may vary by country. Please consult the point of sale for further information.
* All performance data in the preceding pages are theoretical values obtained by XGIMI internal laboratories through tests conducted under particular conditions. Refer to the aforementioned product details for more information on the specific testing conditions. Actual performance may vary based on individual product configuration, software versions, application conditions, and environmental factors. All data is subject to actual usage.
* XGIMI makes every effort at the time of publication to ensure the accuracy of product information it provides. Due to subsequent changes involving product batches, production, and supply factors, it may be necessary for XGIMI to make changes and adjustments to text and images so that they match the performance, specifications, indexes, and components of the actual product. Product information is subject to such changes and adjustments without notice.
* Operating temperature: 0℃ to 40℃.
* All parameters listed on this page are measured in an XGIMI internal test environment for mass production. User experiences may vary in different settings, usage conditions, software versions, etc. Please check the official XGIMI website for detailed test standards and data.
* The product will be attached with a printed manual. However, the electronic manual will be updated on the XGIMI website. If there is any discrepancy or conflict between the printed and the electronic manual, please refer to the latest electronic manual on the official website: https://eu.xgimi.com/pages/halo-plus-support.